WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?
The Origins of Ear Candling comes from…
- Our grandmothers from Italy rolled up cheese cloth or butchers paper.
- Our aunts in India used Papyrus Reeds.
- Some of our Native Americans rolled up corn husks to blow smoke in our ears.
- Harmony was taught by Dr.Berryhill who was taught in 1974 at the Royal Homeopathic Hospital in England working in the Pediatric Center.
- To read about the channelings of ear candles from the Egyptians, Mayan, and Aztec cultures, see www.coningworks.com here you will find channelings that reveal the story of the Egyptian princess, Mayan usage, etc.
WHAT IS THE DEBRIS INSIDE THE CANDLE?
Harmony Cone Ear Candles
- Our ear candles DO NOT have a lot of residue after being burned: Our ear candles burn off exceptionally clean for you safety.
- While using ear candles the reflexology points of the ear can be stimulated.
- Our ear candles are handcrafted and use a US patented safety tip that allows the smoke to flow for a naturally hygienic experience.
- When you find a large amount of debris in an ear candle the cause is a result of inferior raw materials and a improperly correlated burn ratio between the wax and the cloth.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Ear Candles allow the body to shift from a sympathetic (stressed) state to a parasympathetic (relaxed) state.
This is known as RELAXED WAKEFULNESS (http:/Ien.biosun.com/ohrkerze/studien/entspannungseffekt/)
- Stimulation of the reflexology points and the meridian pathways naturaHy is a plus.
When we relax our bodies are able to heal themselves. (see www.earcandling.info)
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THEM?
One session normally consists of two to six ear candles.
- Candle one ear with two to three ear candles, use the other to to three ear candles on the other ear when in a state of non wellbeing.
- To relax and simply enjoy our ear candles, use one candle in each ear.
Prana Life – product line contains essential oils and plants that restores the vibrational resonance of the energy centers and their corresponding organ systems – Click Here for more information